- Software Developers- Office Developers
QLM creates trial keys, machine bound keys and software activation keys.QLM can protect applications developed in .NET, ASP.NET, C++, COM, VB6, VBA, Delphi, Excel, MS-Access,Word, Outlook add-ins, Android, Windows Phone, Mac OS X, Linux.For subscription based software, QLM can issue keys that expire after a period of time. Renewing a subscription can easily be
|Founded in 1994
Located in Canada
QLM Express: $200QLM Pro: $600QLM Enterprise: $800
|Deployment||Installed - Mac
Installed - Windows
Web-Based, Cloud, SaaS
iPhone / iPad
|Support||24/7 (Live Rep)
QLM has helped to protect my software product. Great support and easy to use.
- Great value for the price- Simple to use- Always great support
- Documentation could be better- Lot of features I do not use
QLM looks at all aspects of the software licensing process, it does not focus only on the generation and validation of codes, it is instrumental in product upgrades and especially in controlling the maintenance plan.We've searched every license managers in the market, and QLM was the best benefit-cost ratio we've found.The support we've received was the most responsive and dependable technical support we've ever come across.
- Easy to use- Cross platform (we're currently using it for .NET but we know it'll work on Android and OS X when we get there)- Extensive API means that we are able to automate pretty much any task- There are so many options in QLM that we have not explored yet, I know we're still just scratching the surface!
Documentation could be improved.
- great for creating and exporting key codes quickly- great to have extra logins that allow you to separate from different users- the product does whats is says it does - being able to easily email out from the system
- the crazy long keycodes, the customers done enjoy typing that in and n o option to have a shorter one- when you try to look something up you have to be super fast in typing what you want before it refreshes on you.- you don't get to give a drop option on how many customers you have on screen instead looking through page after page to find the customer if you are unsure on what email etc they used
Very good overall experience over 10 years of use. When I need support it is really responsive.
Very reliable, easy to use for Excel/VBA applications.
When the application is open hasn't been used for a period of time it's a bit slow to come up when activated. I would consider this very minor overall.